Anatomodel, our 3D modeling service, allows doctors to provide enhanced diagnosis for their patients. Visualize dynamic digital study models exclusively on Invivo software. Using a single CBCT scan and a simple digital photograph, our skilled Anatomodel technicians can create impression-less study models that represent the true patient anatomy.
Advanced Orthodontic Solutions
Anatomage is a global 3D dental application leader. With more than 10,000 doctors using our system, we have established a solid reputation in the field. Along with our software, our doctors find tremendous success with the Anatomodel service.
Anatomodel uses an effortless completely digital impression-less process to produce accurate dynamic study models for your treatment plans and simulations. Easily integrate the innovative Anatomodel technology into any practice.
Anatomodel is unparalleled when it comes to presentations for patient treatment consultation, patient communication, and case acceptance. Your patient will be uniquely impressed by the breathtaking CBCT models and digital simulations.
You can run a 3D practice without impression material, tray, stone model or unnecessary storage.
A complete digital study model with individually segmented teeth, root, and crown visualization.
Important 3D Insight
Anatomodel shows impacted teeth, alveolar bone, and their relationship to important skeletal or facial structure.
Interactive 3D Simulations
Visualize your orthodontic, orthognathic and surgical treatment cases with impressive simulations.
- Take a CBCT scan of the patient
- Optional: include a 2D or 3D frontal photo
- Save the DICOM & Photo
- Upload through the AutoUploader or your Anatomodel account
- Login to your Anatomodel account
- Receive the Anatomodel file and images
With our award winning 3D imaging software, Invivo allows you to virtually treatment plan your cases using CBCT DICOM data. Clearly visualize volumetric impacted teeth and unusual root angulations to better prepare your treatment plan. Rotate, translate, and superimpose anatomically accurate 3D models to improve communication with both your patients and collaborating colleagues. The software can also provide valuable diagnostic information about your patients airway, potentially improving your overall treatment objective. Invivo is the leading choice for top CBCT manufacturers and a powerful presentation platform.
- Compatible with Anatomage’s Invivo and TxStudio Software
- Use Anatomodels to Treatment Plan with the Real Patient Root
- 3D Cephalometric Analysis Compatible with Traditional 2D Tracings
- Create Powerful Patient Education Simulations
The Anatomodel service can be customized in many ways to help benefit your practice. From 3D cephalometric tracings to special gallery shots, the Anatomodel service is aimed at improving your treatment planning experience.
3D Ceph Tracing
- True 3D ceph analysis compatible with 2D analysis
- Create or customize your own analysis
- Traced directly on the volume for accuracy
- Split maxilla cut for palatal expansion
- Full mandible for condyle visualization
- Advanced cuts such as genioplasty available upon request
3D Face Wrap
- 3D facial mapping from a single, regular 2D photograph
- Fully prepared and aligned with CBCT and study model
- Used to generate soft-tissue prediction with simulations
- Easy to trace and analyze patient’s airway
- Visualize airway relationship to dental structures
- Superimpose pre and post to compare airway measurements
- 2D pano and 2D ceph standard images
- 3D model and 3D face images also included
- Customized images such as large occlusal shot as requested
- Nerve tracing: analyze nerve/tooth relationship
- Stitching: create 1 large scan from 2 small scans
- ABO bases: if requested for ABO boards