Anatomage Table Users Group Meeting 2015
San Jose, CA - May 2015 - Registration is open for the second annual Anatomage Table Users Group meeting. The meeting is set to take place August 1-2, at the beautiful Omni San Francisco Hotel.Attendees can look forward to:
- Learning to advance your curriculum with the Anatomage Table
- Receiving in-depth training with the Anatomage team
- Previewing upcoming features for the Anatomage Table
- Gaining new perspectives on the Anatomage Table from other users
Attendees are encouraged to bring any teaching material they’ve made involving their Anatomage Table. Attendees will have a chance to view and discuss their material during break times.
- Dr. Sara Doll from Ruprecht-Karls-University, Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Anne Gilroy from the University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Kimberly Michael from the University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Conrad Dove from the Mayo Clinic, J. Wayne and Delores Barr Weaver Simulation Center
- Tanya Custer from the University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Dr. Leslie King from the College of Chiropractic at Life University
Anatomage is excited by the activity of our Table customers. We are proud of our thriving and dynamic community and we hope to see you at our Anatomage Table Users Group Meeting. For more information on the Anatomage Table Users Group Meeting, please contact your representative or call 408-885-1474.
Anatomage is headquartered in downtown San Jose, California, the capital of Silicon Valley. Their products are in use at thousands of clinics worldwide. Anatomage’s focus is on 3D medical technology. The company’s innovative approach has made them a technical leader, shaping and redefining the industry standards.