We’re looking to add top talent to our fast-growing company.
Join our growing team!
We currently have an opening for a system enclosure engineer to assume the following responsibilities and are seeking individuals with the following skills and characteristics.
- Design large enclosure assembly for medical display apparatus, product used in medical/healthcare/university teaching
- Sheet metal/metal extrusion assemblies
- Aluminum/metal frame assembly design
- Design factors
- Aesthetics, functional mechanisms, thermal dissipation/environment, weight, costs
- Fabricate and assemble prototype units in-house using stock and custom parts
- Collaborate with vendors/manufactures concerning design, manufacturability/assembly, costs, and facilitate transition from prototype to mass production
- Component & assembly management
- Maintain CAD files, drawings, BOMs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design, ore related field
- 2 to 5 years of experience in designing large and aesthetic metal enclosures
- Metal extrusion frame assemblies
- Sheet metal design
- Good knowledge of metal frame attachments (welds, rivets, fasteners)
- Experience working with sheet metal fabrication vendors
- Experience operating metal cutting equipment
- Strong communication skill
- Good problem solving skill
- Attention to detail
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time.Apply for this Job
Why work with us?
Anatomage is developing premium products with cutting-edge technology that is setting the standard in the healthcare industry. What we do makes a difference, our products are aimed at improving patient care across a multitude of healthcare fields as well as medical education.
Want to know our benefits?
We like to spoil our employees. Here are some of our benefits: